Tuesday, February 1, 2011

< photo a day project-day 1 >

I was inspired by a photographer I love to follow to take a photo every day for a month.  Her pictures of her little boy were so silent and emotional and sweet, and I loved seeing how she saw her day-to-day interactions with him.  So I decided I'm going to do the same for the month of February.  But I have 2 kids, so I'll probably be taking 2 photos a day.  Unless I can get them in a picture together.  I'm excited for this project.  I've been feeling like my style hasn't developed or improved much in the last few months, and it's time for a creativity boost.  We'll see how I feel at the end of the month.  I'll at least have 28~56 good daily pictures of my kids.  So here we go.

We had freezing rain last night.  My big girl woke up sick a few times last night.  And her little sister woke up after that with a slight fever.  I didn't get much sleep.  So, needless to say, it's been a lazy morning of lots of movies, books, and snuggles at our house today.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love this 1 a day idea. These pictures are beautiful. I especially love the one of Ella with her curls.