Sunday, February 20, 2011

< photo a day project-day 20 >

Because of the many little people in my house, we kept having to figure out different sleeping arrangements every night.  Finally, the last night, we figured it out.  We borrowed an extra portable crib from my neighbor friend and my big girl slept in it.  First time in a crib in about 6 months.  I was a little worried, but she absolutely LOVED it.
I love this picture for a lot of reasons.  I love the natural vignette, I love the graininess, I love the hazy netting of the crib in the foreground and background, I love the textures in general, and I surprisingly love the strange, harsh lighting.  I'm quite proud of it.  It's something I don't think I would have thought to try before this project, which is exactly why I'm doing it.

No comments: