Thursday, February 10, 2011

< photo a day project-day 10 >

After an after-nap bath (you can assume why that was necessary ...), my little girl was in such a goofy mood.  She's such a silly little girl.  I actually got a few shots I loved, but this one really captured her so well.  She seems to always have this glow of a smile on her face, which I absolutely love. 

Which goes so well with the picture of her big sister for today.  This was taken right after we got home from a local Japanese play group we go to.  She was pretty mad we had to leave.  I was worried to post this, especially paired with the happy picture of her baby sister.  But then I thought to myself, "this is what I love about photographing children!  You get the WHOLE spectrum."  And I love this face.  It's part of what makes her so unique and beautiful and perfect to me.  And you know what?  When she's older, I'll miss her grumpy face.  Because I bet by then, it will come with much more attitude.

No comments: