Friday, May 24, 2013

< meeting baby sister >

One of my absolute favorite things to do as a photographer is to photograph older siblings meeting their new baby brother or sister for the first time. It's rare that I get to do this, but when I do, it feels like magic. Everyone seems to forget that I'm there because this new life is so much more important, so I get to capture an authentic moment between these people who love each other completely, but are meeting for the first time. It's a unique experience that I am so grateful I got to be a part of the morning after my life-changing experience photographing the birth of the beautiful little girl.

And I'm sure they are tired of hearing this, but seriously. Any boy that wants to date this girl in about 16 years is in for a real challenge with 3 very protective older brothers to go through first.













No comments: