Saturday, August 20, 2011

< friends >

One of my best friends just moved back to Japan yesterday. Her daughter is the same age as mine, and my daughter and I have both been mourning the loss of a dear Japanese neighbor friend. But how fun that they can be old fashioned pen pals, right? I think it'll be a really good thing for all of us.

The week of their move, we got together and I got to take some family pictures for them. And a few pictures of the kids just being kids. I'm so happy I got to capture their sweet personalities just how I want to remember them. I love this family so much. They're all such beautiful people, and I really get the sense that they treasure each other. I'm really going to miss them. I'll just have to look forward to a trip to Japan hopefully in the near future.

本当にお世話になりました。お大事に!










No comments: