Saturday, August 20, 2011

< sunshine family >

I loved getting to know this family. They have 3 miracle children. And a really unique family story. I wonder if you can guess what it is.

These "almost twins" are so loved by their silly, sweet, fabulous big sister, mommy, daddy, and a really special family friend (who might as well be mommy #2). They are going to grow up having so much fun together. The babies were so different from each other, but somehow both a couple of the happiest babies I've ever met. They were so cooperative as I took their pictures, and seemed to just love the attention. And big sister is fun and quirky in the most awesome way, and we played and laughed. I want to hang out with them again!

Thanks so much for the fun morning. Let's definitely get together for a play date sometime:)
















No comments: