Friday, November 27, 2009

< brand new >

My best friend from high school had her baby about 2 weeks ago, and I really wanted to go visit her to take pictures. But, she lives a little far so I wasn't going to, but the weather was great, so I decided to strap my little girl in her car seat and take an 8 hour drive off to visit them. And I'm SO glad I did! It was actually a pretty gloomy rainy day when I took the pictures, but the light worked out alright for us, and newborns are just so beautiful that you can't really mess up pictures of them anyway. This little boy was so sweet and sleepy and I felt so close to heaven being around him. There really is something special about being by someone who is so new to this earth. Makes me excited to have another one of my own in a couple of months. Thanks for letting me come visit and take pictures of your beautiful family! Can't wait to see you again soon.

No comments: