Tuesday, June 8, 2010

< wedding bells >

This was my first time at the beach out here.  And what a waste!  I feel like I should have been coming here for EVERY session!  But what better introduction to this beach than an engagement session, right?  So picturesque, so romantic.  And even better, this beach is where he proposed.  I loved walking around with them and having them tell me where the ring was, where they had their little picnic, all the fun little details.  And it was an amazing story!  I was really impressed with all of the planning and thought that went into the whole thing.

You might recognize the bride-to-be from last December when I got to take pictures of her whole family.  And now she's getting married!  And to a pretty awesome guy, I might add.  These two were so natural and fun and relaxed, which was too easy for me.

Thanks for letting me be a part of such an exciting time in your lives!  Congratulations!
And these next few just about killed me.  I know I'm such a dork, but is there anything cuter than this? ... Maybe babies.  But that's about it.
Love, love, love the beach at sunset.  I forgot how beautiful it is.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Lillian - These are so beautiful!!!