Saturday, February 6, 2010

< 4 days >

I'm so excited that I got to take pictures of this little girl when she was only a day old, and this time when she's only 4 days old. And somehow she already looks so different. Her mom has the cutest taste, and I had so much fun taking pictures of her in their gorgeous house with tons of natural light, and lots of cute things. Like these crib sheets! Can you believe them? Way too cute. Oh, and the headband is from one of my favorite etsy sellers, hairblooms. I'm so in love with this headband! Anyway, here are some pictures of the beautiful little miss. K. She slept like and angel the whole time, and I was reminded why I love newborns best. Can't wait to take pictures of my own soon! ... Hopefully REALLY soon.

2 comments:

Lisa Allen said...

Thanks for the headband link-- I just bought three of them! They are adorable, and couldn't be on a cuter baby :) Great pictures, Lillian!

Celeste said...

Wow Lillian, those pictures are gorgeous!! I love your perspectives!