Wednesday, May 27, 2009

< gramma and grampa >

My husband's parents came to visit us all the way from Utah, so I had a mini b&w photo shoot with them. I know my mother-in-law is a little camera-shy, but she is really stunning. And I think these pictures capture how much they really love their grand daughter. I know she'll always know that they love her.

And during out photo shoot outside, our poor dog was watching us from the window. Boy, this little guy sure loved having grandma and grandpa here!




Ok, so I absolutely love this picture. My father-in-law is so cool. He's always singing songs to himself. All of these old, classic songs that I've never heard before. And my daughter thought he was SO hilarious! They got along really well, that's for sure.


1 comment:

Kerstin said...

These pictures are so cute!!!